Ain't I A Woman: Women of Color Speak on Femme Identity and Feminism
From: Shield, Emily (eshieldcambridgema.gov)
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 09:40:12 -0700 (PDT)

Femme and QWOC.jpg

October 7, 2010 7pm-8:30pm

Ain't I A Woman: Women of Color Speak on Femme Identity and Feminism (panel discussion)

Feminism and Dessert – monthly discussion group

City Hall Annex, 344 Broadway

Feminism and Dessert is a monthly community discussion that meets the first Thursday of every month to tackle a different feminist issue or idea. Local speakers are invited to present the issue and facilitate the discussion.

Questions?  Contact:

Emily Shield, Project Coordinator

Cambridge Commission on the Status of Women

51 Inman Street Cambridge, MA 02139

617.349.4697

http://cambridgewomenscommission.org/

http://www.facebook.com/Cambridge.Womens.Commission