fufu & oreos: Rescheduled 9/30
From: Shield, Emily (eshieldcambridgema.gov)
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 08:01:56 -0700 (PDT)

I sincerely apologize to anyone who may have ventured out last Thursday to see the performance of’ fufu & oreos’ at the park.  Due to a miscommunication, we were unaware that the event had been rescheduled because of threat of rain so we were unable to relay that message to you.  The performance has been rescheduled for Friday, September 30th.  More information can be found on the attached poster and press release.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and thanks for all your support.

Emily

Emily Shield

Cambridge Commission on the Status of Women

51 Inman Street Cambridge, MA 02139

617.349.4697

http://cambridgewomenscommission.org/

http://www.facebook.com/Cambridge.Womens.Commission