Save the Date! Women and Words series welcomes Our Bodies, Ourselves, 12/1, 7pm
From: Shield, Emily (eshieldcambridgema.gov)
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 16:38:21 -0700 (PDT)

CCSW logo.JPG   OBOS logo.jpg

Save the Date!

Women and Words, a new quarterly series hosted by the Cambridge Women’s Commission, is honored to welcome Wendy Sanford and Ayesha Chatterjee from Our Bodies, Ourselves as they lead a discussion about the collective’s impact on women, health education, and advocacy during the last 40 years.

Thursday December 1

7pm – 8:30pm

344 Broadway, 2nd Floor Conference Room

Free and open to the public

Handicap Accessible

Light refreshments provided

T stop: Central Square

Metered parking on Broadway and Inman.

More details soon…

Please share the event with your friends and colleagues!

Emily Shield, Project Coordinator

Cambridge Commission on the Status of Women

51 Inman Street Cambridge, MA 02139

617.349.4697

http://cambridgewomenscommission.org/

http://www.facebook.com/Cambridge.Womens.Commission