Tonight! Women and Words: 7pm, Celebrate Our Bodies Ourselves 40 Years On
From: Shield, Emily (eshieldcambridgema.gov)
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 07:38:30 -0800 (PST)

Featuring delicious cupcakes generously donated by Veggie Galaxy in Central Square, Cambridge.

w+w 12.11.jpg

Cambridge Women’s Commission’s new quarterly series:

Our Bodies Ourselves 40 Years On

Thursday, December 1, 2011

7–8:30 pm

City Hall Annex

344 Broadway, 2nd Floor, Cambridge

Wendy Sanford and Ayesha Chatterjee from Our Bodies, Ourselves will lead a discussion about the collective’s newly released and updated 40th

anniversary edition as well as talk about Our Bodies Ourselves most recent global initiatives in women’s health.

For more information, contact the Cambridge Women’s Commission, 617 349 4697

www.cambridgewomenscommission.org

http://www.cambridgema.gov/citynewsandpublications/news/2011/11/womenandwordsseries.aspx

  • (no other messages in thread)