Rescheduled CET networking event - please rsvp!
From: Shield, Emily (eshieldcambridgema.gov)
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 09:45:11 -0800 (PST)
Title: Rescheduled CET networking event - please rsvp!

We are happy to announce that we have rescheduled the CET networking event that had been planned for Feb. 9th.  See details below!

Please join us for the rescheduled networking event:

The Status of Immigrant Women and their Families in Cambridge: A Report from the Immigrant Women's Roundtable and the Cambridge Women's Commission.

Thursday, March 15, 2012
9:45 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Cambridge College, 1000 Mass Ave
Registration and continental breakfast 9:30-9:45

RVSP by March 8 to Jen Baily at jbaily [at] challiance.org or 617-665-3812.
Please rsvp again (even if you had done it for the original event) as it is a new date and we need to know the number of people coming.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hope to see you there!
The Community Engagement Team

  • (no other messages in thread)