A Look at Gender and Sexuality in Iran with Afsaneh Najmabadi - June 7, 7pm
From: Shield, Emily (eshieldcambridgema.gov)
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 10:40:32 -0700 (PDT)

It’s Women and Words time again!  June’s speaker is Afsaneh Najmabadi.  She will be leading an exciting and engaging discussion on gender and sexuality in Iran.  As always, Women and Words! events are free and open to the public.  Delicious dessert is being generously donated by Basil Tree Catering.  I hope you can join us!  Please contact me with any questions.

Help us distribute this flyer far and wide!

A Look at Gender and Sexuality in Iran with Afsaneh Najmabadi

Thursday, June 7, 2012

7–8:30 pm

City Hall Annex

344 Broadway, 2nd Floor

Cambridge - FREE

Emily

cid:ECE64C73-460C-4B8D-A0E1-343600A302FF@hsd1.ma.comcast.net.

Emily Shield

Cambridge Commission on the Status of Women

51 Inman Street Cambridge, MA 02139

617.349.4697

http://cambridgewomenscommission.org/

http://www.facebook.com/Cambridge.Womens.Commission