21 Days of Questions 365 Days of Action Launch Event October 17th
From: Shield, Emily (eshieldcambridgema.gov)
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 12:26:48 -0700 (PDT)

We hope you can attend.  If you are able to volunteer for all or part of the evening, please let me know.  Please share with all your networks.  And print and post the flyer in all your favorite coffee shops, supermarkets, playgrounds, or anywhere else that has a bulletin board.  Thanks so much and hope to see you next Wednesday!

Emily

21 Days of Questions

365 Days of Action

Campaign Launch Event

October 17th

4:00pm - 7:00pm

Cambridge College

1000 Massachusetts Avenue

Cambridge MA 02138

The evening will be filled with various art,

music, and activities for all ages.

Food will be served throughout the event.

For more information contact

Sara Doherty: sdoherty [at] cambridgema.gov

or 617-349-4276

What would happen if every one of us in Cambridge started to talk about domestic violence, dating

violence and different forms of abuse in relationships? What if YOU, your friends, your family, your

neighbors, your co-workers could be part of a whole new way of creating community change: by

asking questions to mobilize action?

Join us as we begin our interactive campaign – ask a question, learn ways to get involved, find out

more information about resources in Cambridge

21 Days of Questions, 365 Days of Action is a community engagement project developed by the office of City

Councilor Marjorie Decker in collaboration with Transition House, Engage the Power, Cambridge Women’s

Commission, Cambridge Public Health Department, Community Development Department, Department of

Human Services, Youth Action Corps, Cambridge Multi-Service Center, Cambridge Community Television,

MIT, Harvard University, Cambridge College, Violence Transformed and the Victims of Violence program at

Cambridge Health Alliance.

Visit www.21dayscambridge.org to learn more

  • (no other messages in thread)