Cambridge's Question Campaign
From: Shield, Emily (eshieldcambridgema.gov)
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 08:46:21 -0700 (PDT)

As many of you know, Cambridge’s 21 Days of Questions, 365 Days of Action campaign is in full swing.  So far we have spread out across the city engaging people from a vast array of backgrounds and interests on the topic of domestic violence.  We’ve started receiving hundreds of questions – and more are flooding in.

There are still a number of ways to get involved in our exciting campaign.  We have two planning meetings in the coming weeks that we are inviting everyone to:

TOMORROW, Wednesday October 31 – 9:30-11am, City Hall, Ackerman Room

Wednesday November 7 – 9:30-11am, City Hall, Ackerman Room

At these meetings, you will learn how the campaign is going.  Contribute ideas on how to move the campaign forward more effectively.  And volunteer for tabling and other outreach around the city. Please come!

We also still need you to host a question collection event!  I will give you more details on how to do this if you are interested.  It’s quick and easy and people really enjoy it.

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.  The Women’s Commission, along with all the partnering agencies on this project (Transition House, Marjorie Decker’s Office, Cambridge Police, Cambridge Public Health, etc.) is thrilled to be part of such a innovative and pioneering campaign.

Thanks,

Emily

Emily Shield

Cambridge Commission on the Status of Women

51 Inman Street Cambridge, MA 02139

617.349.4697

http://cambridgewomenscommission.org/

http://www.facebook.com/Cambridge.Womens.Commission