FW: Tonight! Cambridge's Domestic Violence Vigil
From: Shield, Emily (eshieldcambridgema.gov)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 08:02:38 -0700 (PDT)

Domestic Violence Vigil • Wednesday, October 2, 2013, 6:00 to 6:30 PM
Cambridge City Hall • 795 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge

Please join us for a candlelight vigil on the steps of Cambridge City Hall from 6:00 to 6:30 PM on Wednesday, October 2, in observance of national Domestic Violence Awareness Month.

We will remember the Massachusetts women, men, and children who lost their lives this year to domestic violence.

We have the pleasure of welcoming Diva’s Daughters who will perform a musical tribute to those lost in 2013.

Local groups will have resources for victims and information for the community on how to recognize and talk about domestic violence.

If you or someone you know needs help, call SAFELINK 877-785-2020.

Alexandra Donovan

Violence Prevention Coordinator

Cambridge Public Health Department

617-665-3816