Last women's history walking tour until the fall!
From: Shield, Emily (eshieldcambridgema.gov)
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 07:58:48 -0700 (PDT)

Today is the last walk in our 6 week women’s history walking series. We hope you will grab a cold drink and join us as we explore Area IV!  We will hopefully resume these walks again in the fall.  Thanks to everyone for their support of this program!

June 14 (TODAY!) – 12pm - City Hall, 795 Mass Ave – Area IV

Join the Women’s Commission and the Community Development Department for a spring walking series! Use your lunch time to get exercise, meet new colleagues and learn about women’s history in Cambridge. Each walk is about 2/2.5 miles – each week a different walk.  We will meet every other Wednesday in April, May and June.  The Memory Lane Walks are designed to promote health and wellness as well as an interest in the well-known and little-known sites of Cambridge women’s history. In the event of inclement weather, walks will be postponed. Contact Emily Shield at 617-349-4697, eshield [at] cambridgema.gov.

Emily Shield

Cambridge Commission on the Status of Women

51 Inman Street Cambridge, MA 02139

617.349.4697

www.cambridgewomenscommission.org

  • (no other messages in thread)