Join us tonight at Ole in Inman Square!
From: Shield, Emily (eshieldcambridgema.gov)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 11:58:55 -0700 (PDT)

Don’t miss it! Tonight is our monthly Women in Cambridge networking and socializing event!

We are spending April at Ole in Inman Square and will be enjoying some tapas and conversation on this lovely evening. Ole is a wonderful locally-owned restaurant and, appropriately, Carissa Blackburn the new Executive Director of Cambridge Local First will be joining us - 6:30-8:30pm.

A little more about Women in Cambridge:

“Want to meet other professional women or business owners for monthly socializing and networking in Cambridge?

Each month, Women in Cambridge pairs a great Cambridge restaurant or retail business with a local service professional, with an emphasis on women-owned businesses. We'll hear a little bit from our featured businesses, enjoy whatever food, drink or activity is being spotlighted, and leave plenty of time for relaxed conversation.

This is a great way to meet each other, learn about the latest happenings in Cambridge and enjoy some fantastic Cambridge locations. We meet on Monday or Tuesday nights from 6:30 to 8:30 PM. Women in Cambridge is sponsored by the Cambridge Women’s Commission.”

Emily Shield

Cambridge Commission on the Status of Women

51 Inman Street Cambridge, MA 02139

617.349.4697

www.cambridgewomenscommission.org

  • (no other messages in thread)