NEW: Get Energized! City of Cambridge Walking Series begins tomorrow
From: Shield, Emily (eshieldcambridgema.gov)
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 12:58:26 -0700 (PDT)

**Please share with your friends and colleagues!**

The Community Development Department and the Cambridge Women’s Commission are excited to announce the return of our weekly walking series this spring! Each walk begins at 12pm and is approximately 2 miles.

Each week we begin at a different location:

April 22 – EARTH DAY KICKOFF! Main Library, 449 Broadway

April 29 – City Hall, 795 Mass Ave

May 6 – CPSD Admin Building, 159 Thorndike St

May 27 – Alice K. Wolf Center, 5 Western Ave

June 3 –Water Dept, 250 Fresh Pond Pkwy

June 10 – DPW, 147 Hampshire St

The walks are designed to be fun and casual. So bring friends and colleagues, meet people in other departments, get moving, and learn fun and interesting facts about your neighborhood! The walks are open to everyone - City employees and the public.

We look forward to seeing you there.  More information (and poster) is attached.

Emily Shield

Cambridge Commission on the Status of Women

51 Inman Street Cambridge, MA 02139

617.349.4697

www.cambridgewomenscommission.org

  • (no other messages in thread)