Dana-Farber's Mammography Van is coming to Cambridge August 15! (please pre-register by August 6)
From: Shield, Emily (eshieldcambridgema.gov)
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 09:16:08 -0700 (PDT)

PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR NETWORKS! PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED!

Need a mammogram?

Are you a woman age 40 or older?

Has it been a year since your last mammogram?

The American Cancer Society recommends that women age 40 and older get a mammogram every year. If you are due for your annual screening, please join us on Dana-Farber’s Mammography Van!

DATE: Saturday, August 15, 2015 (PRE-REGISTER BY AUGUST 6)

TIME: 9 AM – 3 PM

LOCATION: Cambridge City Hall (Rear Parking Lot)

795 Mass. Ave., Cambridge, MA 02139

Our friendly, professional staff gives you fast, easy access to a vital annual health screening. The entire process takes less than 20 minutes.

Pre-registration is required and most forms of insurance are accepted.

To schedule your mammogram, please call the Mammography Van office at

 617.632.1974. We are open Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM.

Emily Shield

Cambridge Commission on the Status of Women

51 Inman Street Cambridge, MA 02139

617.349.4697

www.cambridgewomenscommission.org

  • (no other messages in thread)