Lunchtime walk Wednesday - featuring a Public Art Tour
From: Shield, Emily (eshieldcambridgema.gov)
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 08:48:20 -0700 (PDT)

Please share with your colleagues!

City Lunchtime Walks – Get Energized!
Public Art Tour, Wednesday, Aug. 19

Group will leave from Sennott Park at 12:15 p.m.

The weekly lunchtime walk series will go on a special tour of public art installations led by Jason Weeks, Executive Director of Cambridge Arts Council.  Walks are designed to promote health, community, share fun facts about Cambridge and help get people energized. Each walk will be approximately 2 miles. The walks are open to everyone - Cambridge employees and other interested people. This program is brought to you by the City’s Community Development Dept., DPW, the Cambridge Women’s Commission and the Cambridge Arts Council. For more information, contact Emily Shield, Cambridge Women’s Commission, eshield [at] cambridgema.gov.

Quick update about where to meet at Sennott Park:

We usually meet on Broadway, about halfway down the park.  There’s 2 large rock benches under a couple of trees -  we meet at the benches.  If you’re coming from Prospect St., it’s past the playground.  If you’re coming from the Norfolk St. side, it’s before the playground.  The benches are almost across the street from where Tremont St. meets Broadway.

  • (no other messages in thread)