Save the date! A Discussion on Women's Health and Cancer, Sept 3, 7pm
From: Shield, Emily (eshieldcambridgema.gov)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 04:49:05 -0700 (PDT)

Women&Words! A quarterly discussion series hosted by the Cambridge Women's Commission

A Discussion on Women's Health and Cancer
September 3, 2015 - 7-8:30pm
City Hall Annex, 344 Broadway, Cambridge

Please join us for September's Women&Words!, a fascinating and intimate discussion with health education professionals from Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.  We will hear about some cancers that particularly affect women, learn about screening tests and prevention, and have a chance to ask the experts all the questions we have but didn't know who to ask! All are welcome.

  • (no other messages in thread)