Oct 15: Cambridge's GLBT Commission screens “The Year We Thought About Love”
From: Shield, Emily (eshieldcambridgema.gov)
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 10:25:26 -0700 (PDT)

Please join Cambridge’s LGTBQ Commission for a screening of the documentary “The Year We Thought About Love”, highlighting an LGBTQ youth theater group in Boston.

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Doors open at 6pm, program begins at 6:30pm

Cambridge Main Library Auditorium.

The screening will be followed with a Q&A with director Ellen Brodsky and cast members.

The screening is free, open to the public, and will be closed-captioned.

ASL interpretation will be provided for the post film Q&A.

See attached press release for more information!

  • (no other messages in thread)