|Lunchtime Walks - Kickoff TODAY, noon, Cambridge City Hall||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Shield, Emily (eshieldcambridgema.gov)|
|Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 08:16:56 -0700 (PDT)|
Lunchtime Walks Resume this Week
The Cambridge Community Development and the Cambridge Women’s Commission are once again teaming up to bring you exciting lunchtime walks departing from various locations this summer. Each walk has a different theme! Everyone is welcome. Meet at 12 p.m. and depart by 12:05 p.m. Walks lasts approximately 45 minutes. Walk for exercise, camaraderie with co-workers, plus a little Cambridge culture and history!
· This Thursday June 23. Departs from City Hall, 795 Mass Ave
Women’s History Walk led by Emily Shield, Cambridge Women’s Commission and Mary Leno, Cambridge Women’s Heritage Project. Kickoff celebration with water, snacks, and other giveaways.
· Thursday, July 7 – Departs from City Hall - 795 Mass Ave
Public Art Walk – Mass Ave Corridor led by Jason Weeks, Cambridge Arts Council
· Thursday, July 21 – Departs from Water Department - 250 Fresh Pond Pkwy
Wildlife Walk led by Martine Wong, Cambridge Water Department
· Wednesday, August 3 – Departs from North Point Park, 6 Museum Way
Urban Agriculture Walk led by Jen Letourneau, Cambridge Conservation Commission
· Wednesday, August 18 – Historical Commission – 831 Mass Ave
Cambridge Historical Walk led by Cambridge Historical Commission
· Wednesday, August 24 – Departs from CCTV – 438 Mass Ave
Women’s Equality Day Walk, Women’s Suffrage Tour led by Siobhan Bredin, citizen journalist for CCTV’s Neighbormedia.org and Emily Shield, Cambridge Women’s Commission
- (no other messages in thread)
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.