|Lunchtime Walks - Thursday, July 7, Public Art Walk!||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Shield, Emily (eshieldcambridgema.gov)|
|Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 08:57:22 -0700 (PDT)|
The Cambridge Community Development and the Cambridge Women’s Commission are once again teaming up to bring you exciting lunchtime walks departing from various locations this summer. Each walk has a different theme! Everyone is welcome. Meet at 12 p.m. and depart by 12:05 p.m. Walks lasts approximately 45 minutes. Walk for exercise, camaraderie with co-workers, plus a little Cambridge culture and history!
· Thursday, July 7 – Departs from City Hall - 795 Mass Ave
Public Art Walk – Mass Ave Corridor led by Lillian Hsu, Cambridge Arts Council
· Thursday, July 21 – Departs from Water Department - 250 Fresh Pond Pkwy
Wildlife Walk led by Martine Wong, Cambridge Water Department
· Wednesday, August 3 – Departs from North Point Park, 6 Museum Way
Urban Agriculture Walk led by Jen Letourneau, Cambridge Conservation Commission
· Wednesday, August 18 – Historical Commission – 831 Mass Ave
Cambridge Historical Walk led by Cambridge Historical Commission
· Wednesday, August 24 – Departs from CCTV – 438 Mass Ave
Women’s Equality Day Walk, Women’s Suffrage Tour led by Siobhan Bredin, citizen journalist for CCTV’s Neighbormedia.org and Emily Shield, Cambridge Women’s Commission
- (no other messages in thread)
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.