Final Summer Lunchtime Walk - Women's Equality Day walk, Wednesday August 24, 12pm
From: Shield, Emily (eshieldcambridgema.gov)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 12:40:53 -0700 (PDT)

Please share with your Department and with friends!

On Wednesday, our Cambridge employee/resident lunchtime walk will be leaving from the CCTV Offices! We will meet at 438 Massachusetts Avenue at noon for our walk.  We will walk by the former homes of some of Cambridge’s famous suffragists and hear some history about women in political office in Cambridge.

If you have any questions, please contact Emily at the Women’s Commission eshield [at] cambridgema.gov or Jen Lawrence at Community Development jlawrence [at] cambridgema.gov.

Thanks for helping to make this walking series a success!

Emily

Lunchtime Walks

The Cambridge Community Development and the Cambridge Women’s Commission are once again teaming up to bring you exciting lunchtime walks departing from various locations this summer. Each walk has a different theme! Everyone is welcome.  Meet at 12 p.m. and depart by 12:05 p.m. Walks lasts approximately 45 minutes. Walk for exercise, camaraderie with co-workers, plus a little Cambridge culture and history!

Schedule of Remaining Walks

·         Wednesday, August 24 – Departs from CCTV – 438 Mass Ave

Women’s Equality Day Walk, Women’s Suffrage Tour led by Siobhan Bredin, citizen journalist for CCTV’s Neighbormedia.org and Emily Shield, Cambridge Women’s Commission

Emily Shield

Cambridge Women’s Commission

51 Inman St.

Cambridge, MA 02139