Tonight! Let’s toast to another great Summer! 6pm, Central Bottle
From: Shield, Emily (eshieldcambridgema.gov)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 08:37:39 -0700 (PDT)

The Cambridge Women’s Commission would like to invite you to the monthly Women in Cambridge networking event.

Let’s toast to another great Summer!

Monday, September 19, 2016

6:00 PM

Central Bottle Wine

196 Massachusetts Avenue

Cambridge, MA

We are headed back into Cambridge this month and over to Central Bottle. There will be wine/beer (for purchase) and some tasty snacks, as well as great conversation and a presentation by the owner Liz.  Not only does she have one of the best wine and cheese shops around, she is a restaurant owner as well!

Women in Cambridge is a dynamic, friendly and welcoming group of over 1000 professional women who meet monthly to socialize and network in Cambridge. At each event, we pair (or have triads of) a great Cambridge restaurant or retail business with a local service professional, with an emphasis on women-owned businesses. We hear a little bit from our featured businesses, enjoy whatever food, drink or activity is being spotlighted, and leave plenty of time for relaxed conversation.

This is a great way to meet each other, learn about the latest happenings and opportunities in Cambridge and enjoy some fantastic Cambridge locations. We meet monthly on Monday or Tuesday nights from 6:00 to 8:00 PM.

Emily Shield

Cambridge Women’s Commission

51 Inman St.

Cambridge, MA 02139