October 18, 6pm: Speaking of Women in Leadership...
From: Shield, Emily (eshieldcambridgema.gov)
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 13:24:29 -0700 (PDT)

Our monthly women’s networking group meets tomorrow, October 18, at Cambridge City Hall!

Speaking of Women in Leadership...

·         Tuesday, October 18, 2016

6:00 PM to 8:00 PM

Mayor’s Parlor

Office of Mayor E. Denise Simmons

·         Cambridge City Hall

·         795 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA

·

The Mayor of Cambridge has invited us to use her reception room this month! For this month, we have Simone Steinberg, the GOLD (Girls Only Leadership Development) Coordinator. She will tell us about the organization and how they are helping empower young women in Cambridge to take on leadership roles – and how local businesses and women can get involved.  See you there!

Women in Cambridge is a dynamic, friendly and welcoming group of over 1000 professional women who meet monthly to socialize and network in Cambridge. At each event, we pair (or have triads of) a great Cambridge restaurant/retail business/public space with a local service professional, with an emphasis on women-owned businesses or organizations. We hear a little bit from our featured businesses, enjoy whatever food, drink or activity is being spotlighted, and leave plenty of time for relaxed conversation.

This is a great way to meet each other, learn about the latest happenings and opportunities in Cambridge and enjoy some fantastic Cambridge locations. We meet monthly on Monday or Tuesday nights from 6:00 to 8:00 PM.

Emily Shield

Cambridge Women’s Commission

51 Inman St.

Cambridge, MA 02139