DECEMBER 1 - Art Meets Social Change: Celebrating Transition House’s 40 Years of Activism & Advocacy in Cambridge
From: Shield, Emily (eshieldcambridgema.gov)
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 12:31:07 -0800 (PST)

Please join the Women’s Commission as we celebrate, honor, and reflect on Transition House’s 40 years in Cambridge. We encourage both people who have worked closely with Tranistion House for a long time and people who may never have heard of Transition House until this flyer to attend. Share widely with your networks!

Art Meets Social Change: Celebrating Transition House’s 40 Years of Activism & Advocacy in Cambridge

Thursday, December 1 • 7–8:30pm

City Hall Annex, 344 Broadway, Cambridge

Refreshments will be served

Join us to preview the 40 Stories Project, a collection of very short videos that bring a kaleidoscopic perspective to Transition House’s work to end domestic violence. Each video tells a personal story from the perspective of community members—survivors of violence, human rights advocates, social change agents and policy makers. You’ll be surprised and leave inspired!

Emily Shield

Cambridge Women’s Commission

51 Inman St.

Cambridge, MA 02139