From March to Action: How to interweave and intersect the women’s movement with other movements to create the world we envision, March 2, 7pm
From: Shield, Emily (eshieldcambridgema.gov)
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 13:01:14 -0800 (PST)

Very excited to partner with the City of Cambridge, Employees’ Committee on Diversity for this event!

Please join us and share with your friends and mailing lists!  We look forward to seeing you there! Let me know if you have any questions.

cid:image002.png@01D28D10.08E16CB0

cid:image004.png@01D29112.217B4010

From March to Action: How to interweave and intersect the women’s movement with other movements to create the world we envision

Thursday, March 2 • 7–8:30pm

City Hall Annex, 344 Broadway, Cambridge

The women’s movement is becoming hyper-local with community groups forming to share in the resistance and actions. It is becoming a movement for all people—across class, race, religion and sexual orientation.

Please join Mary Wallace, founder of the Boston Women’s March, and Janet Santos, Executive Director of the Boston Women’s Fund, for a discussion on what we can do to affect change in today’s world.

Emily Shield

Cambridge Women’s Commission

51 Inman St.

Cambridge, MA 02139