6/19 - Comfort, Love, Memory, and Adventure: How the Brass Sisters Use Heirloom Recipes to Create Community
From: Shield, Emily (eshieldcambridgema.gov)
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 12:03:50 -0700 (PDT)

The Cambridge Women’s Commission and the Cambridge Women’s Heritage Project invite you to:

Comfort, Love, Memory, and Adventure:

How the Brass Sisters Use Heirloom Recipes to Create Community

Monday, June 19

7-8:30

City Hall Annex, Community Room

344 Broadway, 2nd Floor

Join us for a discussion with Marilynn and Sheila Brass, long-time Cambridge residents, culinary historians, cookbook authors, antique dealers, and television producers,  as they discuss their adventures, winding career paths, and escapades that led them to becoming television baking celebrities and queens of comfort food.

All are welcome

Free

Refreshments will be served

**We will be selling copies of Baking with the Brass Sisters  with proceeds benefiting Transition House**

This exciting event is a combination of our monthly Women&Words! and Women in Cambridge networking series.

Emily Shield

Cambridge Women’s Commission

51 Inman St.

Cambridge, MA 02139