Women in Cambridge: Meaningful work – love what you do! (8/21, 6pm)
From: Shield, Emily (eshieldcambridgema.gov)
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 08:12:27 -0700 (PDT)

Our next Women in Cambridge event will be Monday, August 21 at 6pm. Our aim is to have a thought-provoking and reflective evening (with snacks and drinks!) Please join us and share with your networks.

Meaningful work – love what you do!

Art and Soul Yoga Studio

91 Hampshire Street, Cambridge

Come join us for a taste of activity in service of building self-connection and community. We will be exploring the question of how to cultivate meaningful work.  Our hosts Annie Hoffman and Billie Jo Joy at Art and Soul studio in Cambridge will facilitate an introspective experience utilizing movement, paired conversation and reflection.

Women in Cambridge is a dynamic, friendly and welcoming group of over 1000 professional women who meet monthly to socialize and network in Cambridge. At each event, we pair (or have triads of) a great Cambridge restaurant/retail business/public space with a local service professional, with an emphasis on women-owned businesses or organizations. We hear a little bit from our featured businesses, enjoy whatever food, drink or activity is being spotlighted, and leave plenty of time for relaxed conversation.

This is a great way to meet each other, learn about the latest happenings and opportunities in Cambridge and enjoy some fantastic Cambridge locations. We meet monthly on Monday or Tuesday nights from 6:00 to 8:00 PM.

Emily Shield

Cambridge Women’s Commission

51 Inman St.

Cambridge, MA 02139