Reminder TONIGHT: Women in Cambridge
From: Shield, Emily (eshieldcambridgema.gov)
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 10:44:08 -0700 (PDT)

Monday, October 16, 2017

ONCE Lounge

156 Highland Ave

Somerville, MA, 02143

6pm

Women in Cambridge will journey over to Somerville to visit Boston Magazine’s Best Alternative Bar in 2017, ONCE Somerville, a space for music shows, fundraisers, and any other creative event you can think of. This space is owned and operated by the catering company, Cuisine en Locale, led by JJ Gonson, locavore, music promoter, and entrepreneur extraordinaire.

We will be gathering upstairs in the Lounge to hear from JJ Gonson and her fascinating ventures, fearless undertakings, and innovative endeavors in Somerville, Cambridge and beyond.  In addition to socializing and networking with our fabulous group, the lounge has two pool tables, a pinball machine, and dance floor.

Mondays night is taco night at ONCE, so come and partake of the delicious drinks and local tacos.

Emily Shield

Cambridge Women’s Commission

51 Inman St.

Cambridge, MA 02139