Women and Art: A Conversation - Sept 24, Gallery 344, Cambridge
From: Shield, Emily (eshieldcambridgema.gov)
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 11:15:14 -0700 (PDT)

**Check out the article written about our group and this event in the Cambridge Scout today!

http://scoutcambridge.com/monthly-meet-ups-aim-to-connect-local-women/ **

Women and Art: A Conversation

Monday, September 24th @ 6pm

344 Broadway, 2nd Floor, Cambridge

Cambridge Arts and the Cambridge Women’s Commission are excited to co-sponsor September’s Women in CambridgeJoin us for an artistic evening of socializing, snacking, and networking amongst the art at Gallery 344 in the City Hall Annex.  We will learn about Cambridge’s vibrant Open Studios events happening this fall, hear from some of the participating artists, and learn about other imaginative and creative initiatives happening locally.

Speakers include:

Julie Barry - Director of Community Arts

Suzanne Watzman - Tamaryn Design

Clara Wainwright – Cambridge Artist

Eryn Johnson – Community Arts Center, Inc,

Women in Cambridge is a dynamic, friendly and welcoming group of professional women who meet monthly to socialize and network in Cambridge. At each event, we pair a great Cambridge restaurant/retail business/public space and a local service professional or organization, with an emphasis on women-owned and women-led businesses or organizations. We hear a little bit from our featured speakers and leave plenty of time for relaxed conversation.

  • (no other messages in thread)