FW: Cambridge Start by Believing Campaign
From: Shield, Emily (eshieldcambridgema.gov)
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 11:01:09 -0700 (PDT)

Please join us April 10 and/or May 1! See below and attached for more information.

Emily

Emily Shield

Cambridge Women’s Commission

www.cambridgewomenscomission.org

51 Inman Street, Cambridge, MA 02139

617.349.4697

Pronouns: she/her/hers

The Cambridge Women’s Commission recognizes, supports, and advocates for all who self-identify as women or with womanhood, including transgender, gender fluid, and non-binary persons. We stand with and for all women and girls regardless of immigration status, sexuality, race, ethnicity, ability or religion.