June 25, 6pm: Channeling Anger Into Action, An Evening with Dr. Taharee A. Jackson
From: Shield, Emily (eshieldcambridgema.gov)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 13:35:47 -0700 (PDT)
The Cambridge Women's Commission is honored to join the YWCA Cambridge to co-host the second Feminist Roundtable Series:

Channeling Anger Into Action
A virtual evening with Dr. Taharee A. Jackson, Expert Consultant and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Program Manager and author of  "I’m White and I’m Outraged by Ahmaud Arbery’s Murder. Now What?"
Thursday, June 25, 6pm

Purchase your ticket to support the YWCA Cambridge: https://bit.ly/2ArcCwo
Zoom link will be sent out on June 24th via email.

  • (no other messages in thread)