Follow up information: "Forget the seat, I need my own damn table" A conversation with community activist Monica Cannon-Grant
From: Shield, Emily (eshieldcambridgema.gov)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 13:08:30 -0700 (PDT)
Many of you have asked about a recording of last night's event, “Forget the seat, I need my own damn table” A Conversation with community activist Monica Cannon Grant.  Here is is:

https://vimeo.com/439076222

We look forward to having you join us for more events like this in the future. Thank you so much.

Cambridge Women's Commission