Friday evening, 10/9! Mapping LGBTQ+ Cambridge History: Collective Brainstorming Session
From: Shield, Emily (eshieldcambridgema.gov)
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 10:13:12 -0700 (PDT)

Please join us for this exciting and first-of-its-kind event! Share with friends and networks.  See you there! (see attached flyer for more information)

Mapping LGBTQ+ Cambridge History: Collective Brainstorming Session

Friday, October 9, 2020 6:00-7:30PM

**RSVP for Zoom link (https://mappinglgbtqcambridgehistory.eventbrite.com)

What does LGBTQ+ history in Cambridge look like to you? Come share your answer to this question, as we build a collective history of LGBTQ+ Cambridge. Facilitators will begin with a brief presentation, followed by an open discussion and mapping activity in which we invite community members to co-create a timeline of LGBTQ+ history.

Facilitators:

Ben Demers, Kimm Topping

Cambridge Women's Commission Researchers

Sponsored by:

Cambridge Women’s Commission, Cambridge LGBTQ+ Commission, The History Project, Secret Court 100

  • (no other messages in thread)